Sunday 17 December 2006

BBC Censored Football Article 2

BBC,Censorship,Football,Beautiful Game,

Even in Football its difficult be yourself these days.In urbanised, politically sanitised, censorised Britain. You know a lot of people gave their lives because, they burned books in Munich. Ordinary people from my experience have a way of naturally expressing themselves, which is a natural freedom and the choice to observe or listen, I believe, is with the participants. It is not, in this day and age appropriate, for some self-appointed authority to judge, what section of society is allowed this natural right. Common sense, a commodity in rare currency nowadays can veto the obvious.Many times on these Boards I observe a 50% censorship of headings in these boards. This is obvious censorship. I believe that anyone attending a football match or visits a football board have a fair chance of experiencing rough language. This is a healthy outlet of society, for the naturalagression that humans were given at birth, to be expressed in a realtively harmless way. In the meantime to continue my right to be myself, not a BBC clone I will have to be creative with the words, I will invent to express myself, I hope, still in English..

No comments: