Tuesday 19 December 2006

Bisexuals Censored by BBC

BBC,Censorship,Football,Beautiful Game,

Subject:
Sutton's Law

Posting:
Now, Tiara, remember Tiara our New Beeb 606 moderatoe, is prone to
bouts of over-excitement, as you all know. I can, however, only speculate
as to what exactly provoked her to suggest that this article would be
much improved by an Autumn supplement entitled "Water Sports: Golden
sand, Golden sun, Golden shower".

It was I believe provoked by todays revelation that North Yorkshire
Police spent more than £28,000 to refurbish a shower in the chief
constable's office. "Whether it is gold-plated or one that New Labour would
have been proud of I don't know, but the cost to the taxpayers is
unacceptable."

Please don't misunderstand me — no person alive enjoys water more then
myself. Indeed, I usually shower seven or eight times a day, more at
weekends. And while I can fully appreciate the thrill that mounting a
jet-ski might give, as the beast between one's legs provokes a
shattering, water-borne climax, I cannot fathom as to how we might extend the
possibilites to a full
£28,000 worth.

As I expressed my doubts to Tiara, she became increasingly agitated. I
had, she insisted, completely missed the point. The debate became
increasingly acrimonious until, incredibly, a furious Tiara pulled down her
shorts and proceeded to urinate into an expensive Jasper Conran vase
while one of the moderators' apprentices lay licking his lips.

I hardly need add that Tiara has been sent home pending psychiatric
evaluation. And while I am prepared to admit a certain sympathy with some
peoples' love of the outdoor life, I must insist upon the following:
Water sports are deadly but she was simply explaining New Beeb 606
activities and the possibilities of a £28,000 shower.

I also recall previous revelations in a Sunday newspaper that golden
boy of English soccer David Beckham has been playing away with a feisty
Spanish-born golden shower.

I will never forget that manu fan"s words "I don't think I'll ever work
again," one visibly-shaken Manu fan said as he sat tearfully clutching
a picture of Posh and Becks atop two jewel-encrusted thrones on their
wedding day in 1999. "I'm on tablets from the doctor. It's me nerves,"
he explained, before breaking down entirely and blubbering
uncontrollably into a Manu replica shirt.

Beckham apparently engaged in a golden shower with Rebecca Loos, but
that one of her friends had sold graphic text conversations between the
pair to a UK tabloid. "He can't speak at the moment," one aide told us.
"He's already smashed up the flat and right now Nancy's holding him by
his feet while he tries to get out to play some football"

No comments: