Tuesday 19 December 2006

Mourinho is a Joker Banned

BBC,Censorship,Football,Beautiful Game,

Subject:Mourinho is a jokerPosting:Speaking from his house near Goodison Park, one visibly-shaken victim of Mourinho's euphoria addressed the scuffling press pack from a prepared statement written on Ambulance Chasers Direct headed notepaper. "It had been a lovely family occasion, me and the kids had had a happy time giving our opponents credit where credit was due as well as cheering the Toffees on in a non-threatening manner," asserted the ashen-faced Evertonian, before pausing to wipe away a dribble of alco-pop from the corner of his mouth.Then, overwhelmed by the memory of the traumatic events, he continued: "I've have never, ever in my born days seen anything like it at a football match. A Grown man hurling abuse at innocent football fans unable to defend themselves — and by that I mean we were just out of gobbing range, sadly. I've been off work for a week. It's me nerves. The doctor says I'll never walk alone, sorry, again.A friend sitting next to him agreed: "Money can't compensate for the hurt we suffered, but it will certainly be a start, won't it?"

No comments: